The organisation is well respected and well known brand that is a world leader in engaging with humanitarian crisis's and managing world poverty
- To deliver the multi-channel integrated marketing plans for internal clients and stakeholders
- Positive customer engagement with internal clients.
-Ensure that where research, learning or relevant insight is available it informs developments and our approach to tracking impact.
- Work closely with the creative team to deliver all activity on brand in terms of visual identity and delivering integrated marketing solutions.
- Take responsibility for the budget and have an ability to project manage
- A proactive, personable and collaborative person
- Someone who can work under high pressure and with uncertainty
- Qualified marketeer
- Agency background
- Previous Charity experience
- Strong project management skills
- Campaign management experience
6 month contract with look to stay on
Supportive and engaging team
Marketing officer experience