Our client, a social enterprise who specialise in rehabilitating people to break away from the cycle of crime and addiction, is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator on a temporary basis. This role is looking to start as soon as possible and is scheduled to last approximately 1-2 months. This role is based in Ashford, Kent.
The suitable candidate will be working closely with the specialist substance misuse team ensuring a consistent level business administration is implemented. Duties include:
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Answering telephone calls, taking messages to pass onto relevant colleagues and/or teams in an appropriate manner
- Data collating, ensuring information gathered is accurate
- Assisting with filing and the maintenance of the charity's records
- Adhoc reception cover
- Taking minutes as and when required
To be considered for the role, you will have previous administration experience in a similar role preferably from within the charity sector. As you will be in direct contact with service users, you will need to have a valid DBS which will need to be produced upon registering with Prospectus. To apply, please submit your CV in Word format, cover letters are not required at this stage.