Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind are looking for four proactive and experienced project managers - could this be you? Each rewarding role will require a strong team leader with exceptional communication skills and includes continuous opportunity for professional development. Make a difference within this vibrant and pioneering local mental health charity.
The four roles are as follows
- Employability Manager – Managing vital services which support individuals with disabilities and long term-health conditions to make the step towards work
- Counselling and Advocacy Manager – Managing the delivery of our trusted and established Counselling and Advocacy services
- Community Manager – Managing our dynamic community based interventions and development
- Education and Development Manager – Managing the running of our flourishing Training Academy
For each position we are looking for a skilled relationship builder who can work with staff and external partners in various roles to deliver and develop services across the boroughs of Tameside and Oldham. We have a friendly and informal work culture where everyone works hard to make a difference.
You will be able to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude, strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a range of teams across the charity and externally. Above all, you will take a systematic approach towards your work as well as being flexible and innovative as Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind develops.
Managing priorities is key, and high-level communication skills (both written and verbal) are absolutely essential as your work will extend across the organisation, including Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind’s networks of volunteers and staff working at different sites.
Who we are:
We are a flexible and fast-moving charity delivering mental health services across part of Greater Manchester. Our aim is to continue to provide the best quality local mental health services in prevention, early intervention and primary care; alongside empowering individuals and our communities to live well. We offer various services across the community and to individuals aiming to improve wellbeing and raise awareness around the importance of mental health support.
Why choose Tameside, Oldham and Glossop Mind?
- We offer a dynamic, stimulating environment that embraces change and is open to new ways of working.
- We provide a real opportunity to influence meaningful change within our society and for you to contribute your expertise to this process.
- We maintain a strong commitment to ethical standards of working within a socially inclusive environment.
- We offer ongoing training and development to all staff and volunteers, enabling you to gain qualifications and expertise in mental health and therapeutic interventions.
- Within reason, we offer a degree of flexibility around working hours, balancing work as well as personal commitments.
- Other benefits include 25 days plus public holidays, a 5% pension contribution and a discount in our café.
Ready to apply? We’d love to hear from you.