Public Relations Executive, Marketing and Communications (maternity cover)
Could you tell the world our story?
We’re looking for a confident collaborator to help our Public Relations team develop and deliver a wide range of multi-channel activity to support the wider objectives of our School.
Could you bring our brand to life?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Public Relations Executive to join our global press office and enhance their PR skills. As our PR Executive, you’ll be supporting senior management by coordinating, developing and delivering measurable public relations campaigns that matter. You’ll be an important member of our team, responsible for engaging with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. You’ll also:
- Draft press releases and press coverage reports
- Manage the press office mailbox and coordinate with relevant journalists or PR agencies
- Collaborate with our social media team to ensure all of our channels are fully utilised
- Capture press coverage via Meltwater (or equivalent) and update our faculty accordingly
- Choose, edit and share media rich content on our social channels, website or through our press channels
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we need to deliver an effective marketing and communications strategy capable of promoting the School in the best possible way. In this role, you’ll develop and implement key campaigns for our brand, helping us to achieve more through our communications.
What we’re looking for
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in PR or in PR support
- Working knowledge of press coverage systems
- Expertise in coverage report compilation
- Strong press release writing skills
- Experience creating content for social media channels
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we’re changing the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe’s digital capital – and in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
To apply – or to find out more about the Public Relations Executive role – please click apply.