My client is an international charity based in Central London who are in the process of growing and developing their digital team.
As a ScrumMaster, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and organising an Agile based team, so you will be an excellent communicator and a highly organised individual
- Organising the project planning, conducting reviews, planning sprint and conducting regular signposted delivery updates.
- Upskill, coach team and internal stakeholders in best practices of working to an Agile methodology.
- Champion the usage of Agile as a methodology across the organisation
The successful candidate will be a great team-player and be able to motivate a team, as well as advise and support. They will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Strong understanding of the principles of Agile
- Proven track record of software delivery using agile methods
- Experience assisting a team to be successful with digital product delivery
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- The ability to manage performance and developing staff
- Experience of Project Management
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) Certification (Preferred)
This role offers a 12 month FTC
Competitive salary depending on experience
The opportunity to develop and fast track you career and skill set