Head of Individual Giving - career changing role
This is the role that could transform your career. Two years ago a handful of people had heard of this cause, now it seems everyone is talking about them. This entrepreneurial charity with a digital acquisition slant are looking for a new Head of Individual Giving to lead their team of two (officer level) and focus on their acquisition and retention of supporters.
It's a great time to join, as there's been a recent large spend on multi-channel brand awareness, huge numbers of campaign sign-ups and more campaigns on the way. The charity has the true feel of a start up, they are dynamic, exciting and have a shared sense of making a difference. This is not your average charity.
If you are a skilled Direct Marketeer who loves what they do and understands the importance of a meaningful supporter journey call/SMS Paul Nott on 07961757882
How to apply
Please apply via the 'Apply' button above in the first instance by submitting your CV only - a full pack will be made available to CVs of interest and/or we will be in contact to discuss the opportunity and organisation with you.
NFP Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Marketing Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- PR & Communications Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)
- Supporter Development Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in London (North)