International Research Officer (8 week contract)
This is a full-time role, 8 - week contract (with the potential to become a permanent position).
- A major national safety campaign.
- To work closely with the international team and identify the evidence base needed to deliver effective safety programmes.
- To carry out data analysis to inform both projects and planning.
- To build strong relationships with researchers across the organisation, partners & suppliers to provide the best quality of research and identify new sources of information.
- To design and manage research projects to support the organisations international programmes.
- Must have an undergraduate qualification which includes a quantitative method element.
- Experience in data analysis, interpreting evidence and translating knowledge. Must also have the ability to communicate data clearly and concisely.
- Experience of managing contracts with both analysts and research organisations within low-income countries.
- Sound experience of monitoring and evaluation.
Deadline: As soon as possible.