Digital Project Manager
An established Not for Profit and Charities, Professional Services Organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing an managing a number of core Digital projects.
- Developing and setting KPI's to enable reporting back on ROI
- End to End project management from initial scoping and brief, through to resourcing and then delivery.
- Championing Agile project management methodology within the organisation.
- Programme management, collaborating with other key organisational departments.
- Applying a user centric approach and best practices to create an optimal user experience
The successful Digital Project Manager should meet the following requirements:
- Experience of management of large scale Digital projects
- First class understanding of current and future Digital technologies and implementation
- Working experience and Certification of Agile Project Management
- Experience of strategy implementation and delivery
- Prior hands-on experience working across Digital Channels
A competitive package with great benefits and an annual salary paying £40,000 - £45,000 per annum.