Content Marketing Manager
My client is a charity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the effective implementation and integration of communications, marketing, media, external affairs and brand activity
- Ensure digital communications and engagement techniques are central to all planning and act as a digital change agent for the organisation
- Drive and oversee the development of content necessary to engage target audiences
- Ensure all audiences are reached through high quality, effective and timely communications
- Support the development of Sands brand in line with new strategy and the organisation wide dissemination of approved branding and key messages
- Oversee the development and implementation of the celebrity and ambassadorial programme
The successful candidate will be experience in content marketing across various digital platforms and ideally will have line management experience.
Their is a salary on offer of up to £41,000 per annum + package.