Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager - Membership and Philanthropy
Harris Hill are delighted to be collaborating with one of the UK's most respected performing arts centres to recruit a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager. The role will involve creating, developing and implementing a Corporate Partnership Strategy for Sponsorship to significantly increase the organisation's income.
Please note: this is a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying partnership opportunities and personally approach and cultivate prospective funders
- Leading on the creation, development and execution of the charity's Corporate Partnership Strategy for Sponsorship
- Providing first class account management of the existing portfolio of supporters as well as securing new partnerships
- Supervising and coaching the Corporate Development Manager and Corporate Development Officer in their approach and the development of their portfolio
The successful applicant will:
- Be proficient and effective communicator
- Have a proven track record in securing significant corporate memberships and grants and meeting assigned fundraising targets
- Have demonstrable experience in creating, developing and implementing a corporate membership and philanthropy strategy
- Have demonstrable experience of designing and running cultivation or client entertainment events
- An interest and understanding of the arts is highly desirable but not essential
For more information about this vacancy and next steps please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further. Please kindly note, only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Management Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Management Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business Development & Commercial Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Fundraising Arts / Culture Full Time jobs in London (Central)