Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager - Membership and Philanthropy
Harris Hill are delighted to be collaborating with one of the UK's most respected performing arts centres, who are seeking a Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager. The role will involve creating, developing and implementing a Corporate Partnership Strategy for Membership and Philanthropy to significantly increase the organisation's income.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on the creation, development and execution of the charity's corporate partnership strategy for membership and philanthropy
Identifying corporate partnership opportunities and personally approaching and cultivating prospective funders
- Providing first class account management of the existing portfolio of supporters, as well as securing new partnerships
- Supervising and coaching the Corporate Development Manager and Corporate Development Officer in their approach and the development of their portfolio
The successful applicant will:
- Be proficient in written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Have a proven track record in securing significant corporate memberships and grants and meeting assigned fundraising targets
- Have demonstrable experience in creating, developing and implementing a corporate membership and philanthropy strategy
- Have demonstrable experience of designing and running cultivation or client entertainment events
- An interest in the arts would be advantageous but not essential
For more information about this opportunity please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss next steps. Please kindly note that only candidates with suitable experience will be contact. Thank you for your understanding.