Professional Development Assistant
What we are looking for
A motivated, organised individual who would like to join our vibrant customer focused team at this exciting time. We have recently reshaped our service and we are looking for someone who is as passionate about professional development as we are! The successful candidate will be highly organised, very personable, have excellent customer service skills and will be keen to join a dynamic team that really does make a difference to practitioner practice.
As Professional Development Assistant for Achieving for Children, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with a range of professionals both internal and external, keeping customer care at the focus of every task
- Working closely with the Training Leads to design and commission high-quality commercially-aware and cost-effective professional development that meets the needs of our workforce
- Managing workforce development projects delivering consistently on all aspects of project management
- Supporting with research and management of income generation opportunities.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact our team on 020 8831 6353 for an informal discussion. You can also find out more about our services by visiting www.afccpdonline.co.uk
Benefits of working for Achieving for Children
Working for Achieving for Children, you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children's services delivery. We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils, and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs' children's services
The successful candidate will have access to;
- Generous annual leave entitlements, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
- A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
- Retention of continuous service benefits, for those moving from a local government post
- Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
You will find out more about our organisation at https://www.achievingforchildren.org.uk/
How to apply
Before applying please refer to the role profile and ensure you meet the essential criteria. You will then need to complete the online application, adding a supporting statement addressing how you meet the criteria outlined on the role profile.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. However, should you not declare an offence that is subsequently revealed, e.g. through the DBS check, then this may place your appointment in jeopardy
Advert Close: 23/10/2017