Digital Content Designer
A Public Sector and Government Organisation based in Central London.
The successful Digital Content Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with other content designers to developing content across the organisation's websites.
- Assist the organisation's transition of content to the GOV.UK platform.
- Review existing content and identify gaps in content to develop/refine content.
- Develop content from initial scoping and research right through to publishing.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that subject matter is understood by different audiences.
The successful Digital Content Designer will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- First-hand experience using content best practices to ensure accessibility and SEO.
- Experience writing to GDS/GOV.UK Guidelines (Beneficial)
- An understanding of the GDS Digital by Default Service Standards (Preferred)
- Working experience of monitoring the performance and collecting user feedback of content to improve and refine content.
- SharePoint CMS Experience (Preferred)
The successful Digital Content Designer will be offered a 6 month contract paying £130-£160 per day.