High Value Partnerships Manager
Job Title: High Value Partnerships Manager
Salary: £45K plus generous benefits package
We are working in partnership with The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity which is the principal charity of the Royal Navy and they exist to support sailors, marines and their families, for life. The Charity is now looking to appoint a High Value Partnerships Manager who will develop and deliver plans to increase engagement and secure donations and other support from high net worth individuals.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous fundraising experience of delivering significant donations
- Experience of developing and managing a prospect/ sales pipeline and delivering results from these prospects
- A commercial outlook based on experience of developing and building partnerships within a corporate fundraising environment
- Ambition for team and organisational success, particularly in relation to stretching income targets
- Experience of organisation and management of events
- An understanding of CSR, charity law and the relationship between private and voluntary sector
- Experience of producing and delivering creative, well written and compelling propositions
- An understanding of tax efficient giving
The post holder will be a socially confident, results and detail focused individual who is thoroughly engaged with the cause and be creative in finding solutions. You will have the ability to communicate, influence, persuade, negotiate and network with confidence at a senior level with both internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your CV in a Word document, with a Supporting Statement to email@example.com quoting our reference JO1429.
Closing date for applications: 9 November 2017
Interview date: 23 – 24 November 2017 (TBC)