Fundraising and Development Consultant (Freelance) for mental health and music charity
We provide music engagement and recovery services in hospitals and the community for young people and adults experiencing mental health problems.
Our award-winning programme promotes wellbeing and recovery through developing creative, technical and vocational skills and opens pathways to mainstream opportunities in education, training, work experience and employment. Our innovative approach draws on clinical therapeutic techniques and uses creative collaboration and culturally relevant music activities and genres.
We are looking to appoint a suitably qualified fundraising and development consultant (freelance, part time) with the following key responsibilities:
• Research and identify potential funding opportunities for new and continuing services and projects, and operational overheads, from a diverse range of fundraising income streams including trusts and foundations, government and statutory authorities, public bodies, commercial organisations and individual donors.
• Assess grant guidelines and eligibility criteria, make initial approaches and take the lead on writing fundraising applications, making a powerful case to build support for Key Changes in line with our mission statement and aims and objectives, in diverse contexts including health and social care, arts and culture, training and employment, etc.
• Produce quantitative, qualitative and narrative monitoring and evaluation reports, provide support for existing funding relationships, gather and analyse data, maintain accurate and up-to-date records, compile case studies, and liaise with staff, service users, partners and stakeholders.
You will have a strong belief and enthusiasm for the charity’s aims and mission; ability to influence, inspire, motivate and persuade a wide range of people, including senior level figures, to donate and support our causes however challenging. Plus a talent for expressing complex information and ideas in fluent, accurate, error free language, and ability to represent the charity eloquently and effectively via written correspondence, telephone and face-to-face.
The role is initially offered on 3-month probationary freelance contract, 2 days per week, at a rate of £160 per day.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Job Description and Person Specification with the subject header Development Consultant.
Please note: We are unable to respond to telephone or email enquiries about this opportunity.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Crime Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Community Fundraising Crime Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Major Donor/ Gifts Crime Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Statutory Fundraising Crime Part Time jobs in London (Central)
- Trusts & Foundations Crime Part Time jobs in London (Central)