The organisation are respected worldwide and engage in activities that change and save the lives of animals.
The ideal candidate for this Communication Assistant position wil be involved with the following:
- and supervising film crews
-assisting in general press office duties (collating media coverage, answering the phone, sending out press information and images)
- dealing with the animals
-Assisting the Director of Communications
- Someone who can hit the ground running
- Broadcast coverage experience
- Media and PR experience
-Good interpersonal skills
-On set TV and film experience.
- Unique opportunity in the lead up to Christmas
- 6-8 week interim position for a Communication Assistant
- Film and TV experience
- Marketing position