Interim Head of Campaigns & Policy
This is a full-time, 6 month contract.
- Independent Age - an elderly welfare campaign.
- To lead and motivate a staff of 6 and to be responsible for the budget.
- To oversee the public policy analysis and develop policy to underpin the lobbying strategy and campaigning.
- To build strategic partnerships with similarly focused organisations.
- Significant experience within a campaigning or policy role ideally in the voluntary sectors.
- Solid understanding of the workings Westminster, Whitehall, regional and local government – and how to utilise these institutions to best advantage.
- Experience of leading teams and of managing external agencies.
Deadline: As soon as possible.