Social Media & Content Executive
I am supporting a great London based membership in organisation in recruiting a content & social media executive on a permanent basis. Reporting into the head of digital this person will have responsibility for writing, editing, and publishing content across the organisations websites and external social media accounts.
The postholder will play a key role in the digital team and will help shape the digital strategy for the business and content output across a range of channels. They will manage the organisations social media channels, repurpose content for use across a range of channels, act as a content lead for campaigns and manage stakeholders across the business to build a content network.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Proven experience in writing digital content which has improved engagement
- Experience in implementing social media strategies and managing social media channels
- A track record of developing content for a wide number of channels
- Experience using analytics to measure the impact of content and social media channels
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail and feel you have the right experience please apply with an up to date CV. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.