I am supporting a great London based membership in organisation in recruiting a web editor on a permanent basis. Reporting into the head of digital this person will supervise the organisations website publishing process.
The postholder will play a key role in the digital team and will help shape the digital strategy for the business. The successful candidates will have responsibility for training members of staff on how to upload content on the website, leading a content audit project, assisting with content development, acting as UX lead across the business and managing the organisations homepage.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Significant experience of editing websites and digital copywriting
- Experience of editing a wide variety of content
- Experience of publishing content through a content management system
- A good understanding of UX principles
- A good understanding of SEO
- Experience of web design
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail and feel you have the right experience please apply with an up to date CV. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks