Senior Grants & Philanthropy Executive
Harris Hill are actively seeking a Senior Grants & Philanthropy Executive on behalf of a national housing and homeless charity. This organisation provide support through advice and legal services to people affected by housing or homeless issues.
Based in London this position is responsible for generating income from trusts& foundations and the Big Lottery fund.
- Managing a portfolio of existing multi-year grants, working closely with delivery teams and funders to ensure that all grant requirements are met and pledges are fulfilled
- Researching new trust prospects and securing their support
- Planning, writing and project-managing new large-scale, multi-year applications to funders such as the Big Lottery Fund for agreed priority projects
- Managing relationships with an allocated portfolio of warm trust funders, with a particular focus on those giving (or identified as able to give) 10K or more per year
- Researching major trusts' funding programmes, including the Big Lottery Fund, and contributing to the team's gathering and analysis of information on future funding opportunities
Experience and skills
- A demonstrable track record of obtaining high value gifts from trusts/Lottery or similar bodies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong management skills
- Highly motivated and target orientated
Apply for Senior Grants & Philanthropy Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly