Senior Media & PR Officer
- Workers’ Educational Association – the UK’s largest voluntary sector provider of adult education in England and Scotland
- To play a vital role in the development and delivery of the overall marketing and communications strategy. To be responsible for the development and delivery of the Media & PR strategy as part of this - committed to elevating the charity’s awareness in a competitive environment.
- To work closely with other officers within the department to achieve the key performance indicators set annually for the team – ensuring clear, consistent messaging across all external channels and integrated communications internally.
- To act as a brand champion and be an active supporter and promoter of the brand.
- Capable of producing high quality and engaging, well-researched and carefully-balanced press releases, opinion pieces, interviews, features stories, placed articles, media alerts, and media pitches. With the ability to proactively selling them in to key media channels.
- Proven experience of strong networking skills is essential as you will be key to building on existing, as well as building new relationships.
- Demonstrable experience of existing relationships with key press and media. Extensive experience of working in a busy PR environment, preferably a mix of in-house and agency.
Deadline: As soon as possible.