Senior Digital Marketing Officer
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- Workers’ Educational Association – the UK’s largest voluntary sector provider of adult education in England and Scotland.
- To design and roll out a nationwide digital marketing strategy, including consideration of budget and resource requirements. Ensuring alignment to the overall marketing strategy and achievement of related KPIs set in the organisation’s business plan.
- To develop, implement, track and optimise digital marketing activities across the Association, to help raise awareness of the charity, to encourage high levels of digital engagement both internally and externally and to provide support for specified regions to deliver against their agreed needs and objectives.
- To liaise and work closely with other marketing, press and communications colleagues as well as policy and research colleagues
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and website content management. Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media campaigns. Experience with CMS, Google Analytics, Email Marketing and Social Media
- Experience of working with external agencies. Exceptional communication and team working skills
- Demonstrable creative judgement and strong copy writing skills. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns to engage, inform and motivate
Deadline: Friday 3rd November.
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly