Our client's social purpose is to inspire people to be their best so they can get the most out life. They believe that if they offer the right home and the right relationship every one of their customers can achieve more.
Position: Team Coordinator
Location: Lichfield or Tamworth
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Closing Date for applications 15th October 2017, with interviews taking place 23rd October 2017
About the role:
They’re looking for someone who believes in people and their potential to achieve more; and who enjoys making a difference by helping a team fire on all cylinders.
They’re establishing locality teams to develop a new kind of relationship with their customers – one built on mutual-trust and designed to help customers unlock their potential. A team of neighbourhood coaches will each work with 175 households in a particular area; getting to know them, their aspirations, dreams and goals and helping them use their home as a springboard from which to take control of their lives and make the changes they want to make.
You will sit at the heart of this team. You’ll use your skills as a super reliable and efficient but creative organiser, communicator and relationship builder, to help them work as effectively as possible.
- Being the ‘go to’ person in the team – no task will be too big or small, you will be one step ahead of the team, predicting what they need, before they know they need it – and you’ll always do it with a smile.
- Providing a range of admin support within the locality, recognising that the people you support will need something different and you’ll thrive on the variety.
- Prioritising and planning well for yourself and others, making the right decisions about appointments, travel arrangements and venues – supporting and coordinating meetings and building relationships as you go.
- Juggling a range of key tasks and people at one time, managing your own time efficiently and helping others to do the same, whilst using resources wisely.
- Producing accurate, articulate and creative documents that have just the right impact.
- Influencing positively within the team and externally. You have the courage to speak out and confidence in your own abilities, knowing that you can turn your hand to anything. An outstanding team player with a great positive attitude.
- Using technology in an innovative way to get the best results for colleagues and customers, supporting your team to use them efficiently too.
Previous experience in facilities management, managing a building / scheme / service, understanding / passion for retirement living. Knowledge / experience of client group. Responsible for organising appropriate activities, flat allocation, new customer sign ups, managing customer queries / complaints. Liaising with onsite care agency. Overseeing running of scheme, creative to keep ideas fresh, customers engaged.
You have a track record of being self-motivated, flexible and able to manage your own workload. You’re a strong positive contributor even when the going gets tough (high-maintenance mood hoovers need not apply). You have a reputation for first rate influencing, negotiating and relationship building skills. You will see the big picture, the smallest of details and everything in-between.
Previous experience of co-ordinating large teams of people or working in a demanding role as a PA. Administration experience, note taking at key meetings and diary management. Proven experience of creating a highly efficient and organised environment. Proven experience of managing your own work load, delivering pieces of work and proactively driving innovation to improve services.
Previous experience of fact finding and delivering information to teams or individuals. Excellent IT skills. Previous experience of working within the housing sector would be an advantage but not essential.
A full driving licence is required.
You may have experience of the following: Locality Coordinator, Neighbourhood Coordinator, Housing Coordinator, Home Coordinator, Administrator, Administration, Administration Assistant, PA, Personal Assistant, Admin Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.