Operations Manager in a Communications Environment
An expanding and well-established team who specialise in providing Braille Transcription Services, Large Print, Audio Transcription and Consultancy Services to a wide range of organisations, and individuals; are recruiting a manager, based in Birmingham. This role is multifaceted with excellent and varied opportunities.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Day to day management of a team of 10
- Development and implementation of internal processes and controls.
- To be responsible for regulatory compliance and ensuring best practise in the team.
- Negotiate quotes, new business contracts and service level agreements, with clients
- Lead on the strategy, planning and development of the Enterprise and manage the tendering process.
The successful candidate will have a Business or Marketing degree or equivalent qualification, with experience ideally in a sales related field. The work of the department is highly accurate therefore the successful candidate will need to be detail orientated for due diligence compliance or quality control.
Salary: £31,350 - £33,771
Queen Alexandra College is a national residential College for the education and vocational training of students with visual impairment and other disabilities. Its primary aim is to develop the skills of all students to the full and reach their potential. Our student population is recruited nationally and reflects the multi-cultural nature of our society.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust procedures that seek to continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst the workforce.
Advert closing date: 3rd November 2017
Proposed Interviews: Week Commencing 6th November