(Initial 2-year fixed term contract)
1. Trusts and Grant-making Bodies
1.1 Identify and develop relationships with new and existing supporters, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting applications for funding:-
- Manage and lead on the identification of, and approaches to trusts and foundations that might support the work of the Northern Racing College.
- Facilitate the writing of tailored applications to grant-making organisations, trusts and foundations.
1.2 Increase income in a sustainable way to improve the operational resilience and future opportunities of the Northern Racing College by proactively securing new income streams.
2.1 Develop the commercial fundraising strategy for the Northern Racing College and the communications and influence plans and activities to enable that.
2.2 Identify new suitable funding initiatives.
2.3 Use experience, flair and the ability to exert influence to support a creative, imaginative and entrepreneurial attitude to fundraising and commercial activities.
2.4 Keep abreast of local, regional, national and international funding initiatives in order to identify opportunities relevant to the Northern Racing College.
3.1 Identify and promote commercial and sponsorship opportunities for the Northern Racing College aligned to a project, building or equine facility.
3.2 Lead on revenue generation initiatives including major donors, corporate giving, sponsorship, legacies and regular giving.
3.3 Network and promote the Northern Racing College to develop and maintain links with existing and potential supporters.
3.4 Promote the corporate marketing image of the Northern Racing College to existing and potential supporters.
3.5 Identify opportunities to grow the business and work to take advantage of them without detracting from core functions.
More searches like this
- Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in South Yorkshire
- Business Development & Commercial Education Full Time jobs in South Yorkshire
- Corporate Fundraising Education Full Time jobs in South Yorkshire
- Major Donor/ Gifts Education Full Time jobs in South Yorkshire
- Supporter Development Education Full Time jobs in South Yorkshire