Corporate Fundraising Manager
I am working alongside a fantastic Health charity as they recruit for a Corporate Fundraising Manager to join their London office.
Reporting to the Director of Fundraising, the main responsibilities of the role will include leading, developing and implementing an impressive new corporate and events development strategy, focusing on securing new income and partnerships, managing existing partnerships and driving forward national initiatives.
The role will also incorporate writing trust applications and collaboration with the internal events team.
* Recruit Corporate partners for key events and broaden the range of other fundriasing and business development activities
* Manage existing VIP relationships / corporate partnerships
* Line Manage the Fundraiser to ensure income and key performance targets are achieved
* Write trust applications
* At least three years' experience in Corporate Fundraising (experience in Community Fundraising is desirable but not essential)
* Track record of delivering high level / national fundraising events (desirable)
* Understanding of the charity sector
* Proficiency in a fundraising or CRM database
* Ability to provide leadership
If this role sounds like something you would love to get stuck into, please don't hesitate to apply! Alternatively, if you know someone who would be perfect please pass on my details to them.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.