Supporter Development Manager – Wildlife Charity
Our client is a registered charity (and a company limited by guarantee), whose mission is to:
- conserve local wildlife, by caring for land ourselves and with others;
- inspire others to take action for wildlife; and
- inform people, by offering advice and sharing knowledge.
They have a vacancy for a Supporter Development Manager
Supporter Development Manager
Location: Cambourne based, but will work in all 3 counties
Hours: Part time, 22.5 hours per week
Contract: Initially for a 2 year fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend
Salary: £31,000 to £34,000 per annum depending on experience
They’ve got ambitious plans to help wildlife and they need people with ambition to grow and manage the delivery of a great supporter programme for members, donors and prospective supporters
If you love wildlife and have the experience to help us develop membership schemes with income growth and great customer service they’d like to hear from you!
The role of the Supporter Development Manager is to lead the development of the Trusts’ supporter programme with specific focus on membership with the aim of generating income and driving a deeper engagement with new audiences.
- To deliver an exemplar Membership programme
- To grow Membership and associated income, with particular focus on retention
- To contribute to the overall aims and objectives of the Supporter journey
Closing Date: 15th October 2017
Interviews on 25th or 26th October
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
CVs will not be accepted without a completed Application Form
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
No agencies please.