This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A disability campaign.
- To work with researchers to analyse public policy from government and elsewhere.
- To respond and develop policy for the organisation to campaign on by working with the charities parliamentary influencing team.
- To maintain relationships with MPs, minister and the civil service where relevant.
- Solid experience and knowledge of local & national government and how to affect change.
- Experience of policy analysis & policy development.
- Experience of some public affairs and of building relationships.
Deadline: As soon as possible.