Head of Corporate Partnerships
Harris Hill are delighted to be collaborating with a well-established children's charity to recruit a Head of Corporate Partnerships. This role will entail developing and implementing an effective corporate fundraising strategy to increase income and brand awareness, along with securing and stewarding six-figure donations from corporate partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing an effective corporate fundraising strategy to increase income and brand awareness
- Securing and stewarding both new and existing six-figure partnerships with corporates
- Managing the delivery of varied corporate partnerships to ensure income and added value
- Line management of the Corporate Partnerships team
- Developing and managing the charity's Challenge Events portfolio
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of consistently achieving six-figure corporate fundraising targets within a charitable organisation
- Experience in managing corporate partnerships to achieve income targets, with evidence of retention and growth
- Experience of leading an effective team
- Proven track record of working with a range of decision makers, including winning staff votes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to think strategically
For more information about this vacancy please apply here and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the application process further. Please kindly note that only candidates with suitable experience will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
The vacancy closes to applications at 5pm on Monday 16th October.