Head of Finance - South West London
One of the largest women's organisation in the UK are looking for their next Head of Finance / Company Secretary.
You will be part of the Senior Management Team and will be managing a team of five in finance. This is a permanent full time role based close to Fulham offering a salary of £55,000 per annum.
Some of you main duties and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for all aspects of the finance function
- Responsible for both statutory accounts and management accounts
- Contribute to the strategic direction and corporate management of the organisation
- Undertake the Company Secretary duties
- Managing the Finance team both in London and Oxford
Key skills required for this role are:
- Qualified Head of Finance (Recognised CCAB qualifications)
- Experience in charity or not-for-profit sector
- Experience of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementing strategic and operational plans
- Experience of payroll
- Very strong leadership skills
- Experience of presenting financial reports to board level
Candidates shortlisted for this role will be required to write a supporting statement. The closing date for this role is 17th October, 2017 and the first stage interviews will be held in November 2017.
For further details or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Angela Chellappah at TPP Finance and Accountancy on 020 7198 6050 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org.