Programme & Monitoring Officer
This is a full-time, 18 month contract.
- An international NGO.
- To co-ordinate the monitoring, planning and reporting of the programme.
- To bring systems together and to analyse and monitor information to lead to a positive way and to produce effective reports.
- To travel regularly abroad to track the progress of the programme.
- International development experience essential.
- Strong experience of managing the programme cycle in the international development sector.
- A successful international programme monitor.
- A strong collaborator who can work across the organisation in the UK and with in-country staff.
Deadline: As soon as possible.