Service Transformation Manager (6 month contract)
6 days left
- Contract Type
- A leading health charity.
- To lead a project aimed at finding best models of practice.
- Significant travel across the UK which will include aiming to achieve a change of practice across the UK health system.
- To co-ordinate communication strategies together with colleagues to reach the goals of the service.
- An effective relationship builder at local, regional and national level.
- Experience of influencing improvements in service and policy in the health sector.
- An excellent communicator and able to using press and the media to reach objectives.
Deadline: As soon as possible.
Apply for Service Transformation Manager (6 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly