Chief Executive Officer
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
We are working in partnership with The Clock Tower Sanctuary who are the only day centre providing all-round information, advice and support to young people (aged 16-25) who are homeless in Brighton & Hove. The charity is seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer who can lead the charity, in partnership with the Board of Trustees, embedding the change and expansion seen in the last 3 years, then leading the organisation into the next phase of expansion.
The CEO will provide leadership to the charity and be responsible for its management and administration within the strategic, policy and accountability frameworks approved by the Board.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Effective leadership and management at a senior level
- Experience of developing strategic plans, identifying and delivering on key performances indicators and service delivery objectives
- An understanding in ensuring good governance and a smooth-running business cycle
- Experience of managing and planning the use of resources in a frontline service organisation to achieve service outcomes, enhance operational effectiveness and maintain financial stability and controls
- Knowledge and understanding of the specific needs of people affected by homelessness
- Experience of representing an organisation to the media and acting as an ambassador for the charity
- Ability to maintain current and secure new funding streams to develop and broaden services and income base
- Experience of overseeing property or facilities at an operational level
We are seeking a self-motivated, resilient individual with excellent communication skills and well-developed analytical skills and commercial acumen. You will have excellent time and project management skills with the ability to work to challenging deadlines and competing demands. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the drive and passion to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please send your CV, in a Word format with a Supporting Statement, for Jenny Warner, Director Charisma Recruitment, to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting our reference JO1423, as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: 29 October 2017
Interview date: 15 and 16 November 2017
Apply for Chief Executive Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly