Statutory Development Manager
Harris Hill are seeking a Statutory Development Manager on behalf of an innovative community organisation based in East London
This organisation provide support to families, young people and adults to learn news skills, improve their health and wellbeing and to find employment.
This organisation are a dynamic and important resource to the local community and provide a number of important resources. They now wish to recruit a Statutory Development Manager to join the development team and generate income from public funding sources.
- To develop a clear and deliverable strategy for securing statutory funding from local, national and European statutory funders
- To manage the process for statutory funding applications across the organisation
- To actively research and monitor potential grant funding, commissioning and contractual opportunities from statutory funders at a local, national and European level
- Write high quality funding proposals to secure statutory funded projects and contracts
- Support the account management of successful bids liaising with project and programme managers to support delivery teams and ensure objectives are met
Experience and skills
- Have a strong understanding of channels of statutory funding at local, national and European level
- Have extensive knowledge of statutory funding, contracting and commissioning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication,m interpersonal, written and presentation skills including communicating with variety of audiences
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritise and plan their own workload