Holy Cross Hospital is a not for profit independent hospital founded in 1917 by the Daughters of the Cross of Liege, for individuals with neurological and physical disabilities who require complex care.
The Hospital provides a comfortable, homely environment for 40 residents who are highly dependent and require very detailed care plans and treatment. Our team provides professional specialist services in a friendly, safe and calm environment. This approach allows us to challenge the limits to recovery on a daily basis and has earned us a reputation for being a centre of excellence, reinforced by our recent CQC rating of outstanding.
In addition, Holy Cross Hospital also provides outpatient care in a modern integrated physiotherapy centre. The centre has a well-equipped gym and a hydrotherapy pool. Our team of physiotherapists and hydrotherapists treat a range of conditions and aim to restore patient mobility and independence.
Due to the planned retirement of the current Chief Executive, the charity is looking to appoint an experienced and inspirational Chief Executive to continue to grow and develop the organisation ensuring that the vision, values and ethos of the Daughters are upheld and reflected in daily responsibilities and behaviours.
- As Registered Manager, the Chief Executive will be ultimately responsible for the management and provision of a holistic care experience, placing residents at the heart of the organisation to ensure each individual maximises their quality of life.
- In conjunction with the Trustees of the Daughters of the Cross of Liege, the Chief Executive will take a leading role in developing and implementing strategic plans for the hospital.
- To maintain oversight of all clinical standards across the hospital and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Uphold robust financial rigour, ensure resources are allocated effectively and operations are managed commercially.
- Develop and implement a strategy for all aspects of human resources including recruitment, retention, training and development.
- Initiate and support innovative change in order to maintain the hospital as a centre of excellence.
- A professional and compassionate healthcare leader with strategic and operational management experience.
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with diverse internal and external stakeholders with differing perspectives, viewpoints and priorities.
- Demonstrable, credible leader with the gravitas to influence employees, contracted staff and volunteers through an inclusive management style.
- Experience of managing budgets, setting financial direction and providing services within defined financial constraints.
- Educated to degree level or relevant equivalent professional qualification.
The preferred method of application is online; please submit a CV and cover letter.
Alternatively you can email your application citing reference number 64100 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 20th October.