Our client is looking for a quality driven, senior operations professional with a track record in effective service delivery and development. This is an exciting opportunity to provide inspirational leadership, operational direction and management for services that enable people with autism to live their chosen life in their own home in the community.
Salary: Circa £42,000 Depending on experience
Location: Berkshire (Lower Earley, Reading) and Oxfordshire (Abingdon or Witney)
Job Type: Permanent
Our client provides support for people with Autism and Asperger Syndrome. The people they work with receive support to live in their chosen home across registered, supported living and domiciliary care services. They are committed to supporting people with autism to achieve their full potential. Our approach is straightforward; they look at each person as an individual and find out all they can about what they enjoy most and want to achieve. They concentrate on the individual not the condition.
Our client has been operating for 23 years and their excellent reputation has meant that their service provision has seen the number of people they support increase by 150% and their workforce grow by 63% in less than 10 years. To support that growth and maintain first class services for people they support they have introduced the role of Regional Director.
About the role
The Regional Director is a member of the Senior Management Team who will play a key role in contributing to Kingwood’s strategic plans and objectives.
You will have responsibility for:
- Leading and managing the Area Management Team
- Managing and sustaining financial targets across the Services, accountable for the overall service budget
- Planning and leading change and new service developments
- Ensuring compliance with national regulatory standards and regulations
- Managing stakeholder expectations through engagement and influencing
- Set and monitor performance standards across the Services, working with Area Managers to ensure consistency and quality standards are maintained
- To take overall responsibility for Health & Safety within the Services
- Ensure effective and regular communication between the management team and wider staff group
- To manage, oversee and negotiate contracts, contract variations and contract monitoring with commissioners as appropriate
- To undertake operational duties in relation to service delivery as required.
You will support our client’s values, have a strong experience of managing services for adults with complex needs. Alongside operational expertise you will have a positive, solution finding approach to the challenges that social care provision can provide.
You are likely to have experience in social care, health, housing support or similar. A minimum of 5 years’ experience at a management level and experience of working with people with autism and/or a learning disability is essential. Full driving licence and use of a car is essential.
Closing date: Ongoing
Interview date: 1st and 2nd November 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.
More searches like this
- Senior Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Abingdon
- Management Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Abingdon
- Operations & Service Delivery Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Abingdon
- Business Development & Commercial Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Abingdon
- Finance & Legal Social Care & Welfare Full Time jobs in Abingdon