The client is a multinational professional services organisation with multiple sites across the UK.
The role will focus on Transactional bids.
· Providing full bid management support on a range of bids
o Project management - managing the bids process from start to finish
o Input to bid strategy - working with bid teams to identify key themes and messages
o Creative input to proposal documentation - producing high quality documents (document and interview stage)
o Client engagement - at scoping and debrief
· Working closely with the Bid Managers on larger bids
· Collating and editing CVs and capability submissions for large scale or panel opportunities
· Managing pre-qualification stage - producing the complete response by qualifying the opportunity, managing Partners and other stakeholders
· Working alongside more senior members of the team throughout presentation stage, contributing to rehearsals and taking full ownership of supporting materials
· Content management - maintaining and enhancing pre-written content and other standard materials such as experience credentials
· Other - variety of internal projects to improve bid information flow, analysis and best practice
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
-1-3 years of bids/tender experience
-Ideally come from a background in professional services. Client would however look at candidates outside of this.
12 month contract paying up to £30k.