I am currently supporting a fantastic, commercially focused Not-for-Profit business based in London on the recruitment a communications manager on a permanent basis.
Working with the Head of Communications this role will play a key role in developing, managing and delivering communications strategies and planning across the organisation. The team is responsible for key proactive messaging at the organisation and works in partnership across the communications and campaigns department to set out long term strategic communications goals. You will have responsibility for the communications grid and alongside the Head of Communications you will be responsible for the development of communications strategies including developing key messages and plans to support organisational priorities.
Ideal candidates will display:
- Experience developing communications strategies across a wide range of channels
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in developing strong internal and external relationships with key stakeholders
- A track-record of developing communications materials across broadcast, print and online communications channels
They are looking for someone with previous experience in communications planning and the management of a communications grid. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.