A leading Not- For- Profit organisation based in London
Key responsibilities for the Charity
- Ensuring written communications are factually accurate and meet high editorial standards, in line with the brand, house style and tone of voice/audience requirements.
- Ensuring that communications for audiences are tailored, through appropriate use of language and tone of voice, to increase their engagement.
- Creating unique and engaging copy
- Responsible for managing a busy and varied work load and responding to changing priorities.
- Close collaboration with design, digital and other colleagues ensures that copy works well and proofs are checked at every stage.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Intellectually engaged
- a Content Editor who is has experience in writing across online and offline channels
- Available for an immediate start
£150-160 day rate
Temporary position as Content Editor for 3 months
Immediate start based in City of London