Project Support Officer
Public Sector organisation in Stoke on Trent
- Must be highly organised, assertive and have a professional manner.
- Must be determined and tenacious to get results from key stakeholders - perseverance may be required to achieve results.
- Will be part of a small team but must be able to work autonomously and develop systems to track and report on tolerances.
- Will be chasing up and monitoring status of deliverables with suppliers
- Must show attention to detail as will be responsible for keeping account of achievement of timescales and milestones
- Will ideally have experience of budget monitoring
- Will have experience of working on digital / web projects
- Will need experience of having worked with:
> Microsoft project
> Trello or similar
6 month contract, £23,000 to £27,000