Procurement & Contract Specialist - Public Sector and FS
It would also offer huge career development as the bulk of expenditure is on external services and you'd be able to build on your OJEU expertise.
A high profile and unique financial services company who are also a non-departmental government body.
The bulk of the company's expenditure is on external services and therefore the procurement and contract management on this large scale and complexity demands a strong team of experienced procurement specialists. This means you'll get an opportunity to learn and develop your knowledge/career from an exceptional team - they offer a modern, supportive team environment to work in. You'll also be based in beautiful riverside offices in Central London.
As Procurement and Contract Specialist you will work within the Procurement and Contracts Team and report daily to the Contract Manager.
Day to day you will:
- Managing and supporting the Contract Manager on various contract management processes (including change control and contract variations, contractual obligations management).
- End to end procurement projects (low value) requirements and tender activities
- Help to maintain the contracts database
- Contract management activities and contract processes relating to main 3rd party provider
- Day to day liaison with the contractor's commercial team
- Commercial/contractual formalities including drafting and issuing formal agreements
- Providing contractual and commercial advice to organisation.
I'm looking for a Procurement Contract Specialist who has experience supporting commercial service agreements within public sector.
You will have a good understanding of how contractual arrangements fit together within an operational reality. You will have a good knowledge of contract law ideally in relation to service/IT products. You will have experience advising on contract due diligence exercises and have previously provided support in delivery of recommendations. You will have familiarity with OGC/OJEU guidance on contract management and have a good understanding of public procurement regulations and practices including the EU directives. You will have strong written and communication skills able to liaise with external and internal stakeholders. Also desirable but not essential is degree and MCIPS procurement qualification.
This role offers a great chance to join a unique organisation at a pivotal time of delivery/growth and gain experience in wide reaching contract/procurement services. To apply for the Procurement Contract Specialist position, click the 'Apply Now' button now they want to start interviewing ASAP,