London Based Further Education Collge
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager to help coordinate a marketing plan for your target audience to deliver recruitment activities and campaigns to meet college targets.
- To co-ordinate and manage the production of the Adults and Community Education guides including production planning, copy writing, coordinating photo shoots, collating course information and student case studies, sourcing printers and working with internal or external designers
- Working with the curriculum managers across the colleges, ensure that course pages for Adults Education courses on the websites are current, relevant and accurate.
- Be the main point of contact and provide an Account Management service for the colleges Adults and Community Education courses including.
- Work with curriculum managers within the colleges on campaign and publicity materials for market segments. This can include leaflets, posters, flyers, brochures, reports etc.
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of a variety of internal and external digital campaigns.
- Confidence in giving presentations to medium to large groups of varying audiences.
The college is looking for someone who has,
- Experience of writing copy for promotional literature, such as adverts, brochures, email campaigns etc. Excellent written communication skills including; good spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience of writing and producing creative campaigns and initiatives
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or similar and the production of insight and analytics reports on campaigns and marketing activities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. An ability to liaise professionally and with confidence with external bodies, (such as advertisers, designers and printers), staff, students and the public. The ability to liaise with senior colleagues with tact and diplomacy (and persistence when chasing deadlines)
£29,717 - £31,526