A large London based Housing Association
You will be responsible for,
- Ensuring that all marketing activity is strategically implemented at the most relevant build stages and in line with sales strategy.
- Producing marketing strategies and media plans together with devising creative and innovative advertising campaigns from inception to implementation and review.
- Managing agencies and ensuring they delver online and offline marketing collateral, digital placements , media and PR for each development in order to drive the divisional sales targets.
- Write and deliver cost effective, quality marketing strategies for developments as assigned
- Undertaking site visits and generating written and visual content
The client is looking for a highly creative marketing professional who has,
- Experience developing campaigns and strategies spanning across a number of marketing channels.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Experience working in a commercial environment, and working to targets.
- Good digital marketing knowledge with experience in website and online media management
- Experience in budget management and reporting on marketing activities
- Experience in developing marketing campaigns
£30,000 - £35,000
26 days Holiday
Excellent Pension Scheme