Marketing Officer - 6 month FTC
Our client is a leading multi-campus FE College based in Twickenham, with a busy, award winning marketing department. They have onsite parking and are five minutes walk from the train station which is easily accessible from London Waterloo.
The purpose of the Marketing Officer role is to strengthen the reputation of the college and to deliver marketing campaigns which recruit the target number of students. The post holder is also responsible for developing strong relationships with local schools in order that they refer students to the college. You will work closely with the Events and Communications Officer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Events & School Liaison - including organising school liaison activities, organising the college's attendance at external events and exhibitions and ensuring regular communications with key college stakeholders through emails and newsletters
- Publications & course information - Liaise with Directors/Curriculum Managers/Business Support Managers to agree information for inclusion into prospectus/publications/website and, with the designers, ensure information is updated as necessary
- Advertising & Campaigns - work with the marketing team to explore creative marketing solutions to problems, then implement action plans in order to achieve recruitment targets and communications objectives within the allocated budget.
- Provide a marketing service to college managers, giving advice on best practice, recommending the most cost-effective media channels, and agreeing, and then implementing activities and campaigns to meet their needs and objectives
* Educated to a degree level
* Relevant experience in a Marketing Officer role
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally at all levels with internal stakeholders (staff and students) and external stakeholders outside of the college
* Experience of organising high profile events
* You should have effective negotiation skills when dealing with external advertisers and suppliers
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this role.
Up to £27,000 salary with the ability to consider four days a week if required.
This role requires an early October start date so you must be immediately available or able to start at some point during w/c 2nd October