Listen are the leading fundraising agency in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and exciting company who produce bespoke innovative campaigns for their clients. They are recruiting for a full time SQL Developer with great technical skills as well as excellent communication skills to head up their busy and dynamic development team.
Reporting directly to the Technology, Data & InfoSec Director, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and optimising the MS-SQL Database
- Ensuring all SQL scheduled jobs and interfaces are monitored.
- Managing and providing support to the development team
- Providing BI & MI to various levels of management within the business.
Additionally, you will design, develop and implement migration from legacy systems (MS Access) to the MS-SQL database, developing end to end ETL solutions using SSIS, Stored Procedures and other ETL techniques.
Alongside extensive SQL Server knowledge including SSIS/SSRS, applicants must have advanced MS Access & MS Excel skills including VBA.
- SQL Server (2008 R2+)
- Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS / SSRS)
- MS Access & MS Excel (inc Advanced VBA)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines & tackle simultaneous tasks and/or projects effectively with attention to detail
- Understanding of relational database concepts of referential integrity, indexes, keys, etc.
- Previous line management experience.
The successful candidate will be offered a permanent contract paying between £33,000 and £37,000, based at our offices in North London. Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home one day a week are available.
Job offer will be subject to satisfactory references and standard background checks.