Established health charity in London.
The role as Product Manager will involve:
- Developing existing markets and prospecting the potential for new channels
- Identifying market requirements for current and future products and services through conducting market research
- Leading new product development
- Work with Marketing to develop marketing plans to increase sales in specific areas.
- Increase the profitability of existing products/services portfolio.
The Product Manager will have experience in the following areas:
- A great track record delivering outstanding results in a B2B environment.
- Purchasing and product management roles in relevant roles in retail and B2B sectors
Proven ability to negotiate and budget manage projects
- A passion for the charity sector
- Be immediately available to start work
£38,000 - £40,000 per day
Circa 18 month fixed term contract.