Events Training & Facilities Assistant
We are looking for an organised, solution focused professional to join our vibrant and customer focused learning and development team - could that be you?
Each member of our team is crucial in ensuring that all those who access training at any of our Centres receives a friendly, warm welcome when they visit. We work with high volumes of professional customers and we are very proud of our excellent customer service. The successful candidate will be highly organised, very personable, have excellent customer service skills and will be keen to join a dynamic team that really does make a difference to practitioner practice.
As Events & Training Facilities Assistant for Achieving for Children, you will be responsible for:
* Promoting and providing support to our multiple training Centres, ensuring our training, meetings and conferences are supported to the highest service standards.
* Liaising with a range of professionals both internal to the team and external, working closely with the CPD Leads to design, commission and deliver high-quality commercially-aware and cost-effective professional development that meets the needs of our workforce
* Supporting with the administration of our courses which are high-quality commercially-aware and cost-effective professional development opportunities designed to meet the needs of our workforce
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact our team on 020 8831 6353 for an informal discussion. You can also find out more about our services by visiting www.afccpdonline.co.uk
Benefits of working for Achieving for Children
Working for Achieving for Children, you will have the opportunity to operate at the cutting edge of children's services delivery. We are an award-winning social enterprise created by Kingston and Richmond Councils, and responsible for delivering the entirety of both boroughs' children's services
The successful candidate will have access to;
* Generous annual leave entitlements, cycle to work scheme, annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, and discounts on a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and leisure centres and much more.
* Excellent learning and development opportunities and schemes of support
* A competitive and desirable retention package (to include a generous local government pension scheme)
* Retention of continuous service benefits, for those moving from a local government post
* Reflective supervision from an experienced management team
You will find out more about our organisation at https://www.achievingforchildren.org.uk/
How to apply
Before applying please refer to the role profile and ensure you meet the essential criteria. You will then need to complete the online application, adding a supporting statement addressing how you meet the criteria outlined on the role profile.
Achieving for Children is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be required to undertake a Criminal Record Check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided. However, should you not declare an offence that is subsequently revealed, e.g. through the DBS check, then this may place your appointment in jeopardy
Closing date: 18/10/2017
Interview date: w/c 23/10/2017