Senior Marketing Manager
The organisation is a leading member's association who are global specialists in their field, and are a visionary growing business. The Senior Marketing Manager leads the student marketing team who sit within the larger global marketing business.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Marketing Manager will be:
- Managing a small dynamic and hardworking team of three
- Liaising with student related key stakeholders
- Overseeing budget control
- Working on engaging automated marketing projects
- Analysing and managing student campaigns
- Implementing student acquisition strategy initiatives
The person specification for this role in Central London is as follows:
* 7 years global marketing experience
* A commercially minded and highly strategic individual with the ability to also work at an operational level
* Educational and commercial experience is preferred
* A work hard, play hard attitude
This organisation is looking to offer this Senior Marketing Manager a salary of £55.000 - £60.000 and would like them to start at the earliest convenience.