Head of Campaigns & Policy
This is a full-time, permanent role.
- A major health campaign.
- To lead a team of 3 to implement the campaigns work in order to achieve policy change.
- To build and maintain relationships with significant external and internal stakeholders.
- To create and implement the campaigns and policy strategy.
- An excellent strategist with high level political knowledge and skills.
- A leader able to inspire and motivate their team to produce top quality policy analysis, development of policy and campaigning.
- A superb communicator and relationship builder. Able to support the directors in their involvement in public policy change and also to know which decision makers and how and when to interact with them.
Deadline: As soon as possible.