Head of Marketing and Audience Engagement
Our client is the leading charity for girls and young women in the UK and the largest female-focused charity, with over half a million members.
In the past few years they have undertaken a process of significant change and developed the charity's five year strategic plan, and are now looking to recruit a high energy, impact driven senior manager to help lead the next exciting phase of development
- To develop and lead the creative marketing, audience engagement and digital strategies and staff team exploiting the potential of the full range of communications channels.
- To create an exemplary, unified and exciting approach to internal and external audience engagement to promote the brand, drive volunteer recruitment and encourage girls to join.
- Digital experience - driving service offerings using digital
- Experience of National Marketing and running Advertising Campaigns
- Experience of Brand repositioning
- Exceptional people management skills
- Crisis Management experience
- Experience of leading a multi discipline team, including agency/supplier management
To register your interest in this role, please submit your CV (no more than 2 pages) via the "Apply Now" Button below. Please upload your CV in Word format. You will need to upload a supporting statement (no more than 2 pages), but this can be provided at a later date once you have full details of the role and the organisation.
A Prospectus consultant will review and assess all submitted CVs in order to determine each applicant's suitability and aptitude for the role. Selected candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail and be provided with the full job description. As part of the selection process, candidates may be invited to meet with a consultant at our offices.